Mentor in the Workplace Workshop!
? Do you employee trainees?
? Carry out workplace training activities?
? Need help attracting or retaining staff?
Course Date & Time
Tuesday 11th July 2017 commencing at 10am until 2pm
includes refreshments and statement of attendance
Who should attend?
Workplace Supervisors, Employers, Leaders, Educators, Apprentice & Trainee Supervisors, Training Managers / Coordinators, Workplace Mentors – anyone keen to learn more about work based training programs!
About the session
To ensure your business and employees are able to get the most from their work based training programs join us for some light refreshments to discuss:
- Effective coaching, supervising & mentoring of workplace learners at all stages of their development
- How to choose a suitable RTO for you
- The roles your RTO & Australian Network Providers play
- NSW Traineeship obligations & requirements – The Employer, the Employee and the RTO
- How to provide effective & timely feedback for improved results
- The how’s and why’s of the *NSW Smart and Skilled initiative – eligibility considerations & possible funded places – *‘This training is subsidised by the NSW Government’
- How to access free advertising for positions vacant through KARBEN Training Solutions
- What to do if it goes wrong…….
We look forward to you joining us!
Great things are never done in business by one person; they’re done by a team of people’
How to Register
Instructions: Please complete the following enrolment form online.Register HERE into this PD workshop Email us for assistance